Anna Kuhn wrote:
There is a discussion, if we want an Action Item on the possibility of dissemination of near-real time data in the GRUAN Implementation Plan. From my point of view, NRT data dissemination could be done by one or a combination the following options:
- Send data via the GTS, in BUFR (preferably), alphanumeric or CREX code. It has to be clarified, whether
- all (current and future) GRUAN stations are already part of the GTS and could use their national standards, or
- if the GRUAN data archive would be connected to the GTS, or
- if the Lead Centre would collect and transfer the NRT data.
- Send data via email to a GTS centre. (often used as back up)
- Post NRT data as RSS. Users could subscribe for example on the GRUAN website.
What’s your opinion on this matter or do you have more information about the sites and their existing connections to the GTS?